Controlled schools are #OpenToAll
The controlled sector is the largest education sector accounting for 49% of all of Northern Ireland’s schools, including 63 nursery schools, 380 primary schools and 69 post primary schools. Controlled schools are open to all faiths and none which brings a rich diversity and inclusive ethos.
Controlled schools have a positive shared ethos which contributes significantly to the success of the sector, offering quality education, excellent pastoral care and a commitment to the wellbeing of every child.
Please find #OpenToAll images and video which can be used by controlled schools for promotional purposes:
- add to controlled school website
- use in creating original posts on all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin) tag @CSSC_NI and use #OpenToAll hashtag. Please share directly from video or alternatives below
- video embed code available here
- download #OpenToAll video here
- or simply click on the word Vimeo on the bottom right hand corner of the video to download.
Would your school be interested in:
- geting involved with CSSC's work on #OpenToAll?
- accessing customisable digital frames to promote diversity and inclusivity in your school?
- having a chat with CSSC about opportunities for CSSC to visit your school and interview your staff/Board of Governors/pupils.
Get in contact with CSSC's MRC team or the Marketing and Communication Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.