Current job opportunities
Job Title: Senior Clerical Officer
Salary: NJC SCP 5-6: £18,795 - £19,171
Contract: This role is offered on a permanent, full-time basis
Location: CSSC Headquarters is at Stranmillis University College, Stranmillis Road, Belfast.
CSSC is a non-statutory body, funded by Department of Education and is a company limited by guarantee.
As a Senior Clerical Officer, you will carry out a number of clerical and administrative support functions, working closely with colleagues to ensure the effective running of the office and enable CSSC to support the interests of schools within the controlled sector.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- 5 GCSEs at level C or equivalent
- Experience of word processing, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience working within a team of clerical and administrative staff including the following activities: collating and inputting data to produce reports, maintaining electronic and paper filing systems, scheduling and organising meetings or events and managing a calendar and/or diary
- Experience of working on your own initiative and working flexibly, with minimal direction and supervision
- Experience of dealing with the public and / or external stakeholders.
Please refer to the information pack which includes details of additional desirable criteria that will be applied in the event of a large number of applications meeting the essential criteria.
Should you have any queries in relation to the process or regarding the submission of your application form, please contact (028) 95 313030 for assistance.
Please note that we may form a reserve list of suitable candidates, to fill any permanent or temporary vacancies that may arise for the same position, within the following 6 months.
The closing date for receipt of completed applications is 12pm on Tuesday 17 September 2019.
The Controlled Schools’ Support Council is committed to equality of opportunity in employment.